Kitty Play - Theme & Iconpack
An app that allows users access to wallpapers and icons
Add personal images to the background of your phone.
Aside from a simple background that is chosen from the large selection of images that are available with the Kitty Play - Theme & Iconpack, there are numerous themes that will transform that way that the letters and numbers look as well. When you make a selection, you are getting the entire pack instead of just one or two components.
You can change the pack every day if you want to look at something different. There are packs for special occasions, such as holidays, and there are packs for special interests, such as skulls, waterfalls and animals. With each pack, you'll get special sounds, icons that are seen on the home screen and in messages and numerous elements so that the entire phone is as personalized as possible. It usually takes a few seconds for the packs with Kitty Play - Theme & Iconpack to download. You can set an image as your wallpaper before clicking on advanced settings to see the other tools that come with the pack. Some of the packs aren't as detailed as others, so you need to look through them to find what you want to use before downloading the pack and not getting all of the components.
- Fun themes
- Changes everything about the phone
- Images for all genres and interests
- Some packs don't have everything included
fixed crash bug, reduce package size
Potentially dangerous permissions
- ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access approximate location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION.
- ACCESS_FINE_LOCATION: Allows an app to access precise location. Alternatively, you might want ACCESS_COARSE_LOCATION.
- GET_ACCOUNTS: Allows access to the list of accounts in the Accounts Service.
- READ_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to read from external storage.
- READ_PHONE_STATE: Allows read only access to phone state, including the phone number of the device, current cellular network information, the status of any ongoing calls, and a list of any PhoneAccounts registered on the device.
- WRITE_EXTERNAL_STORAGE: Allows an application to write to external storage.
- ACCESS_NETWORK_STATE: Allows applications to access information about networks.
- ACCESS_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to access information about Wi-Fi networks.
- CHANGE_WIFI_STATE: Allows applications to change Wi-Fi connectivity state.
- GET_TASKS: This constant was deprecated in API level 21. No longer enforced.
- INSTALL_SHORTCUT: Allows an application to install a shortcut in Launcher.
- INTERNET: Allows applications to open network sockets.
- RECEIVE_BOOT_COMPLETED: Allows an application to receive the ACTION_BOOT_COMPLETED that is broadcast after the system finishes booting. If you don't request this permission, you will not receive the broadcast at that time. Though holding this permission does not have any security implications, it can have a negative impact on the user experience by increasing the amount of time it takes the system to start and allowing applications to have themselves running without the user being aware of them. As such, you must explicitly declare your use of this facility to make that visible to the user.
- SET_WALLPAPER: Allows applications to set the wallpaper.
- SET_WALLPAPER_HINTS: Allows applications to set the wallpaper hints.
- VIBRATE: Allows access to the vibrator.
- WAKE_LOCK: Allows using PowerManager WakeLocks to keep processor from sleeping or screen from dimming.
- WRITE_SETTINGS: Allows an application to read or write the system settings.